Fireworks on birthday cake injures family
August 18, 2011 3 Comments
A Maryland family was injured on Tuesday Aug 16th 2011, when fireworks on a birthday cake exploded.
The small explosion located in the dining room injured a 13-year-old girl and her parents at their home.
Deputy Chief State Fire Marshal Allen Gosnell believe someone had inadvertently put fireworks on the cake with the candles and the unsuspecting family lit the fireworks causing the explosion.
The mother, father and daughter sustained burns and are in good condition at area hospitals.